Shipping calculated at checkout.
This 4-part class will make you confident with crochet! You will learn all the basic stitches as well as how to read patterns. Maybe you’ll decide on a round basket for your first project or make your own washcloths.
Class includes a materials kit: handled bag, crochet hook, and yarn to get you started. Materials for full projects extra.
New adult Classes
Sundays October 8,15,21 and 29 from 2 to 4pm.
Satudrays November 4, 11,18 and 24 from 2 to 4pm
Wednesdays November 29, December 6, 13 and 20 from 10 to Noon
The Knitty Gritty!
- Please contact us at least one week in advance for class reservations.
- Payment is due at least 48 hours in advance of the class.
- Private lessons are available for $15/half-hour or $30/hour of one-on-one instruction.
- There is never any charge for help on class projects.
- Except where noted, yarns must be purchased from Idea Studio for class.
- If you must cancel your class, please call at least 48 hours in advance of the class for a full refund.
- If you cancel less than 48 hours before the class, we will happily apply your class fee towards another class of your choosing.
- Any unattended class must be made up within 30 days
- If you need ongoing help on any of your projects, please sign up for our Coach Program. We offer 12 half hour help sessions for $80. You only use them when you need help. Use them over one project or ten, it doesn’t matter. They don’t expire, and you just need to call to make sure we are available when you want to come.