Sweetpea Cardigan Class. A 4 part crochet class Wednesdays August 10, 17, 24 and 31 from 2 to 4pm
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Sweetpea Cardigan Class.
Learn to make this sweet girl's cardigan with embroidered flowers and lace trim. Worked with a DK weight yarn and G crochet hook.
Wednesdays August 10, 17, 24 adn 31 from 2 to 4pm
Finished Sizes: 21( 23, 25, 27)" (53.5,58.5,63.5,68.5cm) chest circumference.
Gauge: 17 sts and 22 rows = 4"(10cm) in sc.
Class includes pattern.
Skill Level: Beginner
Skill Details: Student must know Chain, Scingle Crochet and Double Crochet
The Knitty Gritty:
- Payment is due at least 48 hours in advance of the class.
- Class size will be limited to four people.
- Private lessons are available for $15/half-hour or $30/hour of one-on-one instruction.
- There is never any charge for help on class projects.
- Except where noted, yarns must be purchased from Idea Studio for class.
- If you must cancel your class, please call at least 48 hours in advance of the class for a full refund.
- If you cancel less than 48 hours before the class, we will happily apply your class fee towards another class of your choosing.
- Any unattended class must be made up within 30 days.
- If you need ongoing help on any of your projects, please sign up for our Coach Program. We offer 12 half hour help sessions for $80. You only use them when you need help. Use them over one project or ten, it doesn’t matter. They don’t expire, and you just need to call to make sure we are available when you want to come.