Stranded Mittens with Latvian Techniques. A 3 part class on Thursdays, November 4, 11 and 18 from 2 to 4pm
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Stranded Mittens with Latvian Techniques:
Work colorwork mittens with a lined wrist, a great buffalo plaid design and fun thumbs! They are full of technique and fun to do.
Featuring Sarah H. Arnold's pattern: Corbett Brook Mittens. $4.25
Thursdays, November 4, 11 and 18 from 2 to 4pm.
A 3 part class: $72
The Knitty Gritty!
- Please call at least one week in advance for class reservations.
- Payment is due at least 48 hours in advance of the class.
- Class size will be limited to four people, so call early!
- Everyone must wear a face mask at all times in the shop.
- Private lessons are available for $15/half-hour or $30/hour of one-on-one instruction.
- There is never any charge for help on class projects.
- Except where noted, yarns must be purchased from Idea Studio for class.
- If you must cancel your class, please call at least 48 hours in advance of the class for a full refund.
- If you cancel less than 48 hours before the class, we will happily apply your class fee towards another class of your choosing.
- If you need ongoing help on any of your projects, please sign up for our Coach Program. We offer 12 half hour help sessions for $80. You only use them when you need help. Use them over one project or ten, it doesn’t matter. They don’t expire, and you just need to call to make sure we are available when you want to come.