Shipping calculated at checkout.
Learn the Crochet technique used to create this festive holiday blanket.
The 4 part class meets on Saturdays. The first class is a 2 hour session on September 9th from Noon to 2pm. Then Saturdays September 16, 23 and 30 from Noon to 1:30pm.
The finished Blanket size is approximately 32" x 45"
Materials and tools not included.
Students will need to know the basics of Crochet. Chain, single crochet, double crochet, front post double crochet.
The Knitty Gritty!
- Please contact us at least one week in advance for class reservations.
- Payment is due at least 48 hours in advance of the class.
- Private lessons are available for $15/half-hour or $30/hour of one-on-one instruction.
- There is never any charge for help on class projects.
- Except where noted, yarns must be purchased from Idea Studio for class.
- If you must cancel your class, please call at least 48 hours in advance of the class for a full refund.
- If you cancel less than 48 hours before the class, we will happily apply your class fee towards another class of your choosing.
- Any unattended class must be made up within 30 days
- If you need ongoing help on any of your projects, please sign up for our Coach Program. We offer 12 half hour help sessions for $80. You only use them when you need help. Use them over one project or ten, it doesn’t matter. They don’t expire, and you just need to call to make sure we are available when you want to come.