Felted Clog Style Slippers
A wonderful way to keep your toes warm in the winter! Knit these slippers in an oversized gauge and shrink them to fit! The wool's natural properties will be used to felt the fabric in the washing machine, resulting in a snug and cozy pair of slippers.
Tuesdays October 17, 14 and 31 from 3 to 5pm
Sundays November 5, 12 and 19 from 2 to 4pm
Pattern uses double strand of worsted weight yarn, knitted on US #13 needles.
This 3 part class 3 requries basic knittting skills.
Does not include cost of materials or pattern Both are available on first day of class.
The Knitty Gritty!
- Please contact us at least one week in advance for class reservations.
- Payment is due at least 48 hours in advance of the class.
- Private lessons are available for $15/half-hour or $30/hour of one-on-one instruction.
- There is never any charge for help on class projects.
- Except where noted, yarns must be purchased from Idea Studio for class.
- If you must cancel your class, please call at least 48 hours in advance of the class for a full refund.
- If you cancel less than 48 hours before the class, we will happily apply your class fee towards another class of your choosing.
- Any unattended class must be made up within 30 days
- If you need ongoing help on any of your projects, please sign up for our Coach Program. We offer 12 half hour help sessions for $80. You only use them when you need help. Use them over one project or ten, it doesn’t matter. They don’t expire, and you just need to call to make sure we are available when you want to come.