Entrelac Cowl Knit Class. A 3 part class.
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Learn the basic techniques of Entrelac. This 3 part class will teach how right, left triangles and square are used make a tier. We used Painted Sky yarn for the great color changes that are accented by the Entrelac knit.
Tuesday, January 17, 24, and Feb 7th
Thursday, Feb 2, 9 and 23rd, 10 - 12 noon
Finished Size: 23" (58.5cm) x 10" (21.5cm)
1 Ball of KFI Collection Painted Sky ( pictured in #244 Australian Opal)
US #7 (4.5mm) knitting needles or size to obtain gauge.
Skill Level: Intermediate Knitter. Must know Cast On, Knit, Purl, Bind Off,
The Knitty Gritty!
- Please contact us at least one week in advance for class reservations.
- Payment is due at least 48 hours in advance of the class.
- Private lessons are available for $15/half-hour or $30/hour of one-on-one instruction.
- There is never any charge for help on class projects.
- Except where noted, yarns must be purchased from Idea Studio for class.
- If you must cancel your class, please call at least 48 hours in advance of the class for a full refund.
- If you cancel less than 48 hours before the class, we will happily apply your class fee towards another class of your choosing.
- Any unattended class must be made up within 30 days
- If you need ongoing help on any of your projects, please sign up for our Coach Program. We offer 12 half hour help sessions for $80. You only use them when you need help. Use them over one project or ten, it doesn’t matter. They don’t expire, and you just need to call to make sure we are available when you want to come.