Corrugated Ribbing and Stranded Hat and Cowl. A 3 part class Tuesdays February 22, March 1 and 8 from 3 to 5pm
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Corrugated Ribbing and Stranded Hat and Cowl.
A 3 part class on Tuesdays February 22, March 1 and 8 from 3 – 5 pm
Learn how to play with two colors, using corrugated ribbing and stranded knitting. The techniques are easy to conquer, and you really train your hands on how to work two strands effectively!
3 part class: $72
Materials and tools extra
The Knitty Gritty!
- Please call at least one week in advance for class reservations.
- Payment is due at least 48 hours in advance of the class.
- Class size will be limited to four people, so call early!
- Everyone must wear a face mask at all times in the shop.
You must show proof of vaccination before the first class session.
- Private lessons are available for $15/half-hour or $30/hour of one-on-one instruction.
- There is never any charge for help on class projects.
- Except where noted, yarns must be purchased from Idea Studio for class.
- If you must cancel your class, please call at least 48 hours in advance of the class for a full refund.
- If you cancel less than 48 hours before the class, we will happily apply your class fee towards another class of your choosing.
- If you need ongoing help on any of your projects, please sign up for our Coach Program. We offer 12 half hour help sessions for $80. You only use them when you need help. Use them over one project or ten, it doesn’t matter. They don’t expire, and you just need to call to make sure we are available when you want to come.