Uneek Ripple Shawl. A 3 part class on Thursdays January 27, February 3 and 10 from Noon to 2pm
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Uneek Ripple Shawl. This is a 3 part class
Thursday, January 27 / February 3/10th from 12 to 2pm.
Have fun making a triangular shawl with a long color changing yarn. The yarn does all the colorwork, and you do all the shaping! In the class you will learn chart reading for unusual shaping. Once you figure it out, you ’ll never be afraid of a shaped chart again!
3 parts: $72 plus pattern $3.56
Pattern and Materials extra
The Knitty Gritty!
- Please call at least one week in advance for class reservations.
- Payment is due at least 48 hours in advance of the class.
You must show proof of vaccination before the first class session.
- Everyone must wear a mask at all times while in the shop.
- Private lessons are available for $15/half-hour or $30/hour of one-on-one instruction.
- There is never any charge for help on class projects.
- Except where noted, yarns must be purchased from Idea Studio for class.
- If you must cancel your class, please call at least 48 hours in advance of the class for a full refund.
- If you cancel less than 48 hours before the class, we will happily apply your class fee towards another class of your choosing.
- Any unattended class must be made up within 30 days
- If you need ongoing help on any of your projects, please sign up for our Coach Program. We offer 12 half hour help sessions for $80. You only use them when you need help. Use them over one project or ten, it doesn’t matter. They don’t expire, and you just need to call to make sure we are available when you want to come.