Toe - Up Basic Sock Class. A 3 part class on Thursday February 24, March 3 and 10 from 10 to Noon.
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Toe-Up Basic Sock:
Learn to knit socks that really fit! You can use two circular needles, double pointed needles, or magic loop! Work a short row heel for a perfect fit.
3 parts, $72
Thursday February 24, March 3 and 10 from 10 to Noon.
The Knitty Gritty!
- Please call at least one week in advance for class reservations.
- Payment is due at least 48 hours in advance of the class.
- Everyone must be fully masked at all times when in the store.
You must show proof of vaccination before the first class session.
- Everyone must wear a face mask at all times when in the shop.
- Private lessons are available for $15/half-hour or $30/hour of one-on-one instruction.
- There is never any charge for help on class projects.
- Except where noted, yarns must be purchased from Idea Studio for class.
- If you must cancel your class, please call at least 48 hours in advance of the class for a full refund.
- If you cancel less than 48 hours before the class, we will happily apply your class fee towards another class of your choosing.
- If you need ongoing help on any of your projects, please sign up for our Coach Program. We offer 12 half hour help sessions for $80. You only use them when you need help. Use them over one project or ten, it doesn’t matter. They don’t expire, and you just need to call to make sure we are available when you want to come.