Seaming Workshop! Learn how to seam garments. Which seam technique is the best for your project. Sunday July 18 from 2 to 4pm
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Seaming Workshop. Learn how to seam and which technique is the best for your project.
Sunday July 18 from 2 to 4pm.
Never be afraid of finishing again!
Basic skills in knitting required - Cast on, knit, purl and bind off.
Call for HOMEWORK and Material list.
- Please call at least one week in advance for class reservations.
- Payment is due at least 48 hours in advance of the class.
- Class size will be limited to four people, so call early!
- Private lessons are available for $15/half-hour or $30/hour of one-on-one instruction.
- There is never any charge for help on class projects.
- Except where noted, yarns must be purchased from Idea Studio for class.
- If you must cancel your class, please call at least 48 hours in advance of the class for a full refund.
- If you cancel less than 48 hours before the class, we will happily apply your class fee towards another class of your choosing.
- If you need ongoing help on any of your projects, please sign up for our Coach Program. We offer 12 half hour help sessions for $80. You only use them when you need help. Use them over one project or ten, it doesn’t matter. They don’t expire, and you just need to call to make sure we are available when you want to come.