Seaming, Buttonholes and Pockets Class. Sundays, April 11, 18 and 25. Noon to 2pm
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Seaming Buttonholes and Pockets Class. Sundays, April 11, 18 and 25, from Noon to 2pm.
Never be afraid of finishing again! This 3 session class will work on different options in how to seam sweaters, and insert pockets. The buttonhole options are not always in the patterns, so you need to know how to make the perfect buttonhole size. April is Technique Month.
Basic skills in knitting required - Cast on, knit, purl and bind off.
Knitting needles in size US 9.
approximately 50 grams of a smooth, light colored Chunky yarn.
Call for homework
- Please call at least one week in advance for class reservations.
- Payment is due at least 48 hours in advance of the class.
- Class size will be limited to four people, so call early!
- Everyone must wear a mask at all times while in the shop.
- Private lessons are available for $15/half-hour or $30/hour of one-on-one instruction.
- There is never any charge for help on class projects.
- Except where noted, yarns must be purchased from Idea Studio for class.
- If you must cancel your class, please call at least 48 hours in advance of the class for a full refund.
- If you cancel less than 48 hours before the class, we will happily apply your class fee towards another class of your choosing.
- If you need ongoing help on any of your projects, please sign up for our Coach Program. We offer 12 half hour help sessions for $80. You only use them when you need help. Use them over one project or ten, it doesn’t matter. They don’t expire, and you just need to call to make sure we are available when you want to come.