Finishing Unfinished Projects Workshop. Two part class on Sundays, June 13 and 20 from Noon to 2pm
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Finishing Unfinished Projects:
Bring your UFO’s (unfinished objects) and we will help you get them done, whether it’s seaming or placket pick ups or whatever has been keeping you from completing the project! Get it out of your closet and out of your life.
2 parts: $48
Sundays, June 13 and 29 from Noon to 2pm
- Please call at least one week in advance for class reservations.
- Payment is due at least 48 hours in advance of the class.
- Class size will be limited to four people, so call early!
- Private lessons are available for $15/half-hour or $30/hour of one-on-one instruction.
- There is never any charge for help on class projects.
- Except where noted, yarns must be purchased from Idea Studio for class.
- If you must cancel your class, please call at least 48 hours in advance of the class for a full refund.
- If you cancel less than 48 hours before the class, we will happily apply your class fee towards another class of your choosing.
- If you need ongoing help on any of your projects, please sign up for our Coach Program. We offer 12 half hour help sessions for $80. You only use them when you need help. Use them over one project or ten, it doesn’t matter. They don’t expire, and you just need to call to make sure we are available when you want to come.