Top Down Ranunculus Sweater Class. Saturdays February 6, 13, 20 and 27. 10am to Noon.
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Top Down Ranunculus Sweater Class. Saturdays February 6, 13, 20, and 27 from 10am to Noon.
This circular yoke pullover uses textured stitches to create a modern look. Using lace and fingering weight yarns together, the look is light and lovely. If you have been wanting to learn how sweaters work, this one will be the perfect learning project. It’s not boring knitting, yet totally doable!
Pattern by Midori Hirose
4 part class: $96
Materials and pattern extra.
Pattern gauge: 14 sts and 20 rows on US #10 circular knitting needles.
Long sleeve version also uses a #8 needle.
This class requires basic knitting skills - Cast on , knit, purl and bind off.
The Knitty Gritty!
- Please call at least one week in advance for class reservations.
- Payment is due at least 48 hours in advance of the class.
- Class size will be limited to four people, so call early!
- Everyone must wear a mask at all times while in the shop.
- Private lessons are available for $15/half-hour or $30/hour of one-on-one instruction.
- There is never any charge for help on class projects.
- Except where noted, yarns must be purchased from Idea Studio for class.
- If you must cancel your class, please call at least 48 hours in advance of the class for a full refund.
- If you cancel less than 48 hours before the class, we will happily apply your class fee towards another class of your choosing.
- If you need ongoing help on any of your projects, please sign up for our Coach Program. We offer 12 half hour help sessions for $80. You only use them when you need help. Use them over one project or ten, it doesn’t matter. They don’t expire, and you just need to call to make sure we are available when you want to come.