Shadow Knitting Tree Washcloth
Get in on the washcloth craze and make one to give, while perfecting a new technique! Try Shadow Knitting a nice Tree Washcloth that everyone would like to receive. Shadow knitting works knits and purls against each other to create pattern, and can only be seen from the right angle! It's really fun to make and give , especially when the recipient sees the design! 2 colors of cotton included.
Thursdays, Nov 2nd and 9th, 2 - 4 pm
The Knitty Gritty!
- Payment is due at least 48 hours in advance of the class.
- Private lessons are available for $15/half-hour or $30/hour of one-on-one instruction.
- There is never any charge for help on class projects.
- Except where noted, yarns must be purchased from Idea Studio for class.
- If you must cancel your class, please call at least 48 hours in advance of the class for a full refund.
- If you cancel less than 48 hours before the class, we will happily apply your class fee towards another class of your choosing.
- Any unattended class must be made up within 30 days
- If you need ongoing help on any of your projects, please sign up for our Coach Program. We offer 12 half hour help sessions for $80. You only use them when you need help. Use them over one project or ten, it doesn’t matter. They don’t expire, and you just need to call to make sure we are available when you want to come.