Knit-A-Long. Sweetie Shawl. Saturdays, January 23, 30, February 6 and 13 from 11 to 1pm
Knit-A-Long. The Sweetie Shawl, Saturdays, January 23, 30, February 6 and 13 from 11 to 1pm.
We will be working the Sweetie Shawl in combination of two colors of fingering weight yarn. We have the custom dyed Tosh Merino Light with the matching Shilui Silk Cloud hand dyes in the shop now, as well as many other cashmere, merino or kidsilk combos that would be great!
Pattern by Brian Smith
Pattern purchase is from Ravelry to ensure the designer gets 100% of pattern sales.
Pattern calls for A US # (4.mm) x 32" circular knitting needle.
The Knitty Gritty!
- Please call at least one week in advance for class reservations.
- Payment is due at least 48 hours in advance of the class.
- Class size will be limited to four people, so call early!
- Everyone must wear a mask at all times while in the shop.
- Private lessons are available for $15/half-hour or $30/hour of one-on-one instruction.
- There is never any charge for help on class projects.
- Except where noted, yarns must be purchased from Idea Studio for class.
- If you must cancel your class, please call at least 48 hours in advance of the class for a full refund.
- If you cancel less than 48 hours before the class, we will happily apply your class fee towards another class of your choosing.
- If you need ongoing help on any of your projects, please sign up for our Coach Program. We offer 12 half hour help sessions for $80. You only use them when you need help. Use them over one project or ten, it doesn’t matter. They don’t expire, and you just need to call to make sure we are available when you want to come.