Crochet for Knitters. Saturdays, April 10, 17 and 24. 3 to 5pm
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Crochet for Knitters. Saturdays, April 10, 17 and 21 from 3 to 5pm.
.This class will show you how to finish the edges of your knitting to get the perfect look. There are many crochet edges that clean up knitting irregularities, add interest, add contrast color and add finish to your work. April is Technique Month!
No crochet skills needed.
Material and tools:
Crochet hook sized H (5.0mm).
Smooth. light colored yarn in a worsted weight.
The Knitty Gritty!
- Please call at least one week in advance for class reservations.
- Payment is due at least 48 hours in advance of the class.
- Class size will be limited to four people, so call early!
- Everyone must wear a mask at all times while in the shop.
- Private lessons are available for $15/half-hour or $30/hour of one-on-one instruction.
- There is never any charge for help on class projects.
- Except where noted, yarns must be purchased from Idea Studio for class.
- If you must cancel your class, please call at least 48 hours in advance of the class for a full refund.
- If you cancel less than 48 hours before the class, we will happily apply your class fee towards another class of your choosing.
- If you need ongoing help on any of your projects, please sign up for our Coach Program. We offer 12 half hour help sessions for $80. You only use them when you need help. Use them over one project or ten, it doesn’t matter. They don’t expire, and you just need to call to make sure we are available when you want to come.