Tapestry Weaving Workshop. 2 part class Thursdays, June 17 and 24 from Noon to 2pm
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Tapestry Weaving Workshop for Everyone!
Bring the kids and let them do a tapestry weave of their own design! The projects are very portable if you will be traveling this summer, and the added bonus is that it uses up odds and ends of stash! This is basic finger weaving, without out any prior knowledge needed! Tapestry looms are $18. Each. Bring your stash to use, or get yarn here
. 2 parts $48,( adults or kids 8 or over), plus loom.
Thursdays, June 17 and 24 from Noon to 2pm
- Please call at least one week in advance for class reservations.
- Payment is due at least 48 hours in advance of the class.
- Class size will be limited to four people, so call early!
- Private lessons are available for $15/half-hour or $30/hour of one-on-one instruction.
- There is never any charge for help on class projects.
- Except where noted, yarns must be purchased from Idea Studio for class.
- If you must cancel your class, please call at least 48 hours in advance of the class for a full refund.
- If you cancel less than 48 hours before the class, we will happily apply your class fee towards another class of your choosing.
- If you need ongoing help on any of your projects, please sign up for our Coach Program. We offer 12 half hour help sessions for $80. You only use them when you need help. Use them over one project or ten, it doesn’t matter. They don’t expire, and you just need to call to make sure we are available when you want to come.