Fixing Mistakes! Thursday, April 15 from 2 to 4pm.
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Fixing Mistakes!. Thursday, April 15 from 2 to 4pm.
This one part class will go over how to change a stitch from knit to purl, what to do if you drop a stitch, how to fix a stitch count error, how to fix in a stitch pattern error, and how to put your stitches on your needle correctly! We’ve been asked a million times for help in how to do all these things, so April is Technique Month! Come and learn it!
1 class: $30
Friday, April 2nd 3 to 5pm.
Basic knitting skills required - Cast on, knit, purl and bind off.
Please bring a crochet hook in a medium size, tapestry needle and locking stitch marker.
The Knitty Gritty!
- Please call at least one week in advance for class reservations.
- Payment is due at least 48 hours in advance of the class.
- Class size will be limited to four people, so call early!
- Everyone must wear a mask at all times while in the shop.
- Private lessons are available for $15/half-hour or $30/hour of one-on-one instruction.
- There is never any charge for help on class projects.
- Except where noted, yarns must be purchased from Idea Studio for class.
- If you must cancel your class, please call at least 48 hours in advance of the class for a full refund.
- If you cancel less than 48 hours before the class, we will happily apply your class fee towards another class of your choosing.
- If you need ongoing help on any of your projects, please sign up for our Coach Program. We offer 12 half hour help sessions for $80. You only use them when you need help. Use them over one project or ten, it doesn’t matter. They don’t expire, and you just need to call to make sure we are available when you want to come.