Beginning Crochet. Tuesday, October 6, 13, 20, and 27. 1 pm to 3 pm.
Beginning Crochet 1:
This 4-part class will make you confident with crochet! You will learn all the basic stitches as well as how to read patterns. Maybe you’ll decide on a round basket for your first project or make your own washcloths.
4 parts, $96
The Knitty Gritty!
- Please call at least one week in advance for class reservations.
- Payment is due at least 48 hours in advance of the class.
- Class size will be limited to four people, so call early!
- State requires a face mask at all times while in the shop.
- Private lessons are available for $15/half-hour or $30/hour of one-on-one instruction.
- There is never any charge for help on class projects.
- Except where noted, yarns must be purchased from Idea Studio for class.
- If you must cancel your class, please call at least 48 hours in advance of the class for a full refund.
- If you cancel less than 48 hours before the class, we will happily apply your class fee towards another class of your choosing.
- If you need ongoing help on any of your projects, please sign up for our Coach Program. We offer 12 half hour help sessions for $80. You only use them when you need help. Use them over one project or ten, it doesn’t matter. They don’t expire, and you just need to call to make sure we are available when you want to come.