Colorwork top Down Yoke Treysta Sweater Class. Sundays, February 14, 21, 28, March 7, 14 and 21. Noon to 2pm.
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Colorwork Top Down Yoked Treysta Sweater Class.
Sundays February 14, 21, 28, March 7, 14 and 21 from Noon to 2pm.
Treysta pattern by Jennifer Steingass
Work a great sweater in four colors to really learn the stranding techniques that make everything so fabulous! By using an Aran weight yarn, it goes quickly and feels fabulous! If you ’ve been dying to try a yoked top down, then this is a great one to do.
6 part class: $124 plus $7 pattern.
Basic knitting skills required - Cast on, knit, purl, Bind off.
The Knitty Gritty!
- Please call at least one week in advance for class reservations.
- Payment is due at least 48 hours in advance of the class.
- Class size will be limited to four people, so call early!
- Everyone must wear a mask at all times while in the shop.
- Private lessons are available for $15/half-hour or $30/hour of one-on-one instruction.
- There is never any charge for help on class projects.
- Except where noted, yarns must be purchased from Idea Studio for class.
- If you must cancel your class, please call at least 48 hours in advance of the class for a full refund.
- If you cancel less than 48 hours before the class, we will happily apply your class fee towards another class of your choosing.
- If you need ongoing help on any of your projects, please sign up for our Coach Program. We offer 12 half hour help sessions for $80. You only use them when you need help. Use them over one project or ten, it doesn’t matter. They don’t expire, and you just need to call to make sure we are available when you want to come.